Friday 11 July 2008

The Four Critical Questions of MLM

Guerilla Tactics. Viral Marketing. Covert Recruiting. Top Secret Strategies.

Businesses will often use these exciting words to hype up a product and distract from the boring (albeit important) business details. You get caught up in the excitement of a renegade way to make cash, and focus less on the important aspects, like: How is the money made? How much is made? How reliable is it? What do I have to do to become involved? These are the Four Critical Questions that must be asked when becoming involved with any network marketing company.

This is Stuart Harper from Edinburgh, MidLothian, and I know how important it is to understand the answers to those questions. Having been in this industry for 7 of years, I understand that there is a lot of hype out there, with not enough substance.

The Four Critical Questions of MLM. These are the real questions that need to be answered in MLM. As exciting as the MLM Guerilla Virus is, unless you can see through the fancy action words, you are no closer to putting groceries on the table.

That is why it is so important to find a system out there that will give it to you straight. A business opportunity that will level with you, and give you real answers to the Four Critical Questions of MLM.

A close look at these questions will help you know if a system is good for you.

1) How is the money made? Before you even know how much you can make, it is important to know where the money comes from. Product sales? Recruiting bonuses? Commissions? Fewer large payouts? Many smaller deposits? This is the most important thing to find out.

2) How much can be made? Like Question #1, this is extremely important, and it can be difficult to determine. Sales pitches will always give you the most optimistic results imaginable, so its up to you to sift through the sales shout and consider what is being promised and how they are promising it. Hopefully then you’ll have a better idea what you can make.

3) How reliable is it? Anyone can promise you a million dollars overnight. It may even be technically possible, if all the universe aligns at the exact moment you click to sign up, but its not likely. That’s why you must ask this question. This can be a little easier to answer, if you pay attention. Just listen and ask yourself if its realistic. But remember that no matter what, they will tell you that it is.

4) What do I have to do to become involved? This can sometimes be a tricky one too. Expect to be strung along, clicking here and there to access this and that, without much of a solid answer. More of this trickery is a bad thing. The sooner you can find out, the more sure you can be that they aren’t asking for a firstborn.

As soon as you know the answer to these four questions, you will be able to give it some thought and come up with the answer to the most important question of them all.

Is it right for me?

This is the same question I asked before I joined The SpiderWeb Marketing System. After going through these questions, I realized that SpiderWeb was the answer for me. I looked at all the details, and studied it out, and eventually signed up because I was excited to never hunt leads again, I wanted to gain access to the 22+ step-by-step tutorial videos, I wanted to learn exactly what it takes to leverage the power of the internet to grow my business, I was excited to have real, interested leads, I wanted to develop my downlines.

And you know what? The Four Critical Questions Test works. It has been great so far, and I know that I will continue to be successful because I am excited to gain solid leads, I researched thoroughly and know this is the best system, It is a brilliant business model that makes perfect sense, It has been wonderful so far.

Put it to the test. Join The SpiderWeb Marketing System.

In my next blog post, I will explain how the System answers those Critical Questions.

But if you can’t wait till then, go ahead and visit www.homebuisnesstoday.ws now.

Thanks!

No comments: